Call For Best Price
Bryston BP17³ Preamplifier – This is our demo model, black, boxed, as new condition with remainder of 20 year warranty, please call for more information.
The Bryston BP17³ is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier, utilizing software control which allows for numerous features and functions. The BP17³ delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the preamplifier. The BP17³ includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor. Additionally, new to the BP17³ are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or a fixed, allowing compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 4x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs (RCA Tape Loop)
Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR
• Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
• Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
• The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
• XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
• Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
• Relay switching on all inputs
• Programmable pass through feature
• Software control and balanced action volume control
• Silver or black faceplate
• 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
• Internal DAC (Additional Inputs: 2 Optical, 2x SPIDF)
• Internal MM Phono Stage