Our price: £4,500.00
Bryston BP17³ Preamplifier – Coming from Canada Bryston make some of the greatest HiFi equipment on the planet, whether you want one of their legendary amps, the ultimate Multi-Channel Processor, a pre-amp or a way to play the latest 24 bit music, Bryston have got it covered and more. Please check back shortly as we write our thoughts on each of their products.
The Bryston BP17³ is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier, utilizing software control which allows for numerous features and functions. The BP17³ delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the preamplifier. The BP17³ includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor. Additionally, new to the BP17³ are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or a fixed, allowing compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 4x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs (RCA Tape Loop)
Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR
• Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
• Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
• The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
• XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
• Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
• Relay switching on all inputs
• Programmable pass through feature
• Software control and balanced action volume control
• Silver or black faceplate
• 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
• Internal DAC (Additional Inputs: 2 Optical, 2x SPIDF)
• Internal MM Phono Stage