What HFL Thinks
Bryston 4B³ Dual-Channel (Stereo) Amplifier - Coming from Canada Bryston make some of the greatest HiFi equipment on the planet, whether you want one of their legendary amps, the ultimate Multi-Channel Processor, a pre-amp or a way to play the latest 24 bit music, Bryston have got it covered and more. Please check back shortly as we write our thoughts on each of their products.
The Bryston 4B³ is a dual channel (stereo) amplifier which is acclaimed internationally as being suited for the finest and most sophisticated sound systems. It is currently our most popular Cubed Series model.
- 300W into 8Ω
- 500W into 4Ω
- 900W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 900W Channel
- Harmonic Distortion: < .005% from 20Hz - 20kHz at 300W
- Noise below full output: -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced
- Slew Rate: < 60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz - > 100kHz
- Damping Factor: > 500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Gain: Switchable - 23dB or 29dB
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black